Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Bathroom

I managed to easily tackle the bathroom. Picked up some laundry, wiped down the counters & toilet. Then I put in a new scentsy plug in warmer & a jar of seashells :) so pretty. So the bathroom was looking awesome! My husband comes home, starts playing a game on his phone, goes into the bathroom, and spends 20 or more minutes in there. I asked him what he thought of it & apparently he was too busy with his game to even notice. Men!

I've kept up on the dishes, and general pickup around the lower level of the house. The house is starting to look really good. I want it looking awesome by March, when hopefully my brother & soon to be sister-in-law will be coming for a visit! I need to go through my house and let go of things emotionally & physically.






No comments:

Post a Comment