Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mint.com & a budget

A friend just mentioned trying out mint.com.  After I got over my fear of signing up and linking my bank account, etc., I thought it'd be an awesome site.  I'm not so sure so far though.  It's not that it's bad...but it sure makes me feel poor!  

"Mint.com, not a website for the poor!"  Haha!

I also have either not been able to add certain bills/credit cards or have had trouble with some, which is becoming annoying.  Luckily these accounts will be paid in full with tax money, and no longer a bother on there!

Oh and I need to figure out how to adjust the dates on the monthly budget.  It automatically starts from the 1st-31st of the month (or 30th, 28th, etc).  The problem is usually our pay comes in a few days before the beginning of the month.  So we got paid on the 28th & I went grocery shopping on the 31st.  The budget says I haven't spent any money for groceries this month.

Here's to cleaning up more in my life than just my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment