Thursday, January 10, 2013

My fitness pal

I think I may have figured out my fitness pal!! A group of my friends were talking about my fitness pal. I'd heard about it, but really didn't know what it was all about. So I downloaded the app and dove in to figure it out. First I friended my friends, then I looked at the diary section.

Hmmm...how many calories do I eat???

So I filled out that days info...ouch! I was already over by dinner time & there was NO stopping my nightly cookies! At least I had an idea on how it worked.

Start day #2, realize sweet tea is a new nemesis. Drink it anyway. I still went over, but only by about half the amount as the day before.

Day #3...I rocked!!!! I managed to be under, drink a sweet tea & eat cookies. I still ate some good food, didn't starve & had an awesome time at Zumba.

Things I've learned...

Mayonnaise may not be worth the 90 calories per TBS.

In order to eat cookies at night, I'll have to earn them at the gym doing Zumba.

I didn't starve today eating 1500 calories.

Here are my atrocious food diary numbers & my awesome day today....





No comments:

Post a Comment